Solar or photovoltaic modules are the heart of every photovoltaic system. The modules contain parallel or series-connected solar cells that generate energy from solar radiation. For private applications and small businesses, the solar modules are usually mounted on the roof of the house. The output of the PV system created by interconnecting the modules depends on many factors such as the number of modules, module type and output, roof pitch or solar radiation. Our experts will be happy to inform you on this subject, please send your request.
The right solar module for demand
With such a wide ranging selections available on the market, it can be difficult to select the right solar panel. The search for a suitable solar module can be aided by answering the following questions:
- What output should be achieved?
- What should the system look like?
- Should a roof-integrated or a rooftop system be installed?
- In which region will the system be built?
- What purpose will this system fulfill?