Sales Administrator (Financial) - FULFILLED
This is how you support our team
Do you have experience working in a sales administration role in the UK solar PV industry, with a good knowledge of SAP and a financial or accounting background?
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the pioneers in renewable energy who have been providing premium quality, solar PV products & solutions for the last 30 years.
At Solarwatt it is our mission to be the lifelong companion for people who want to produce their own clean energy. Founded in Dresden, Germany in 1993, we are the European market leader in glass-glass solar panel technology. Solarwatt remains at the forefront of research, innovation, and production and in our commitment to shaping energy transition by Powering A Better Tomorrow.
Our ideal candidate will be a customer friendly, motivated, organised, and proactive sales administrator with a deep understanding of Sales Order Processes, SAP and financial administration and a proven track record in supporting a driven sales team and ensuring our partners are supported throughout the customer journey.
This is a hybrid role, part home based, and part based at our newly established office in Shepperton, Surrey - so this is an exciting time to join our growing team! Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and will ideally be based locally.
What will you be doing?
- Providing support for UK field sales team
- Supporting our UK customers (solar installers)
- Sales Order Processing in SAP
- Booking orders
- Confirming orders to customers
- Managing accounts
- Providing weekly statement to customers
- Following overdue payments
- Chasing payments
- Create invoices and overlook the entire invoice process
- Performing credit checks for customers
- Monitoring incoming payments on GBP & EURO bank accounts
- Communicating closely with the finance department at our HQ in Germany
What do we expect from you?
- Relevant degree/qualification or equivalent Business experience
- 3+ years of experience in sales administration and finance or accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with main IT packages, SAP Enterprise, Outlook, MS Teams, CRM (Salesforce)
- Good communicator, friendly, eloquent
- Well organised, structured, and accurate
- Proactive, self-starter
- Problem solver
- Service minded
- Able to work autonomously
- Some sales experience an advantage.
- Good social skills
- Desire to be helpful
- English native
- German / Dutch non-essential but helpful
What Solarwatt offers
- Excellent salary and benefits package including contributory pension, bonuses, health insurance, 25 days holiday.
- An extremely pleasant and professional working environment with like-minded professionals.
- Ongoing training and personal development.
- The chance to work on sales campaigns for fun and challenging projects!
- REAL opportunities for rapid career progression for top performers into a variety of other roles.