Sales Manager Nordics
Terms of employment: Full-Time
This is how you support our team
Do you have vast experience in the solar PV industry? Can you be considered an expert in solar (PV) - panels and complete solutions? This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the pioneers in renewable energy who have been providing premium quality, solar PV products & solutions for the last 30 years.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organised individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers with a sales background in the PV industry.
This is a hybrid role that combines both remote work and on-site work. Also, this role can be performed remotely from anywhere in Sweden, Denmark, Norway or Finland.
What will you be doing?
The function includes at least the following
- Coordinate the sales and expansion of all Solarwatt product groups in Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark autonomously
- Proactively find new sales channels and strategies without harming existing set-ups in conjunction with Business Unit Manager
- Achieve sales targets in the existing sales structures
- Actively acquiring new clients
- Maintaining customer relationships and increase revenues by using cross-selling strategies
- Execute product trainings (PV modules, Storage systems, energy management systems and complete PV systems) for clients
- Actively participating and conducting trade fairs and sales activities
- Securing a positive customer journey
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business
- 3+ years' of sales experience in the PV industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - English and Swedish other Nordic language preferred
- Good communicator
- Good listener
- Good negotiator
- Bridge builder
- Well organized
- Able to work autonomously
- Good presentation skills
- Good networker
- Highly disciplined
- Good Salesforce skills
- Logging activities
- Reporting activities
- other Nordic language preferred
What Solarwatt offers
- Excellent salary and benefits package, bonuses, medical insurance, holiday days;
- An extremely pleasant and professional working environment with like-minded professionals;
- Ongoing training and personal development;
- The chance to work on sales campaigns for fun and challenging projects;
- REAL opportunities for rapid career progression for top performers into a variety of other roles.
IF YOU THINK you are the right candidate for this role, please SEND YOUR CV to: